Both for crew and passengers of an aircraft, there are certain rules of conduct on board. Please ensure that you comply with them throughout the flight.
- Passenger’s behavior on board should not endanger other Passengers, luggage, aircraft or flight crew. Passenger should not disturb the flight crew’s duty performance, and has to follow the instructions of the captain and the crew to ensure the in-flight safety of the aircraft and other Passengers. The Passenger may not behave in a way that might disturb other Passengers
- In order to ensure flight safety, the Airline has the right to prohibit or limit the usage of electronic equipment (mobile phones, laptops, portable recorders and radio receivers, CD players, transmitting devices, including radio-controlled toys, radio transmitters, etc. (except hearing devices and pacemakers).
- All passengers are strictly forbidden to stay on board being intoxicated with (alcohol, drugs or any other substances) that can endanger or endangers other Passengers, their luggage, aircraft or the crew. Any alcoholic beverages may only be consumed on board in the amount offered by the Airline depending on the service class.
- Smoking is forbidden on all flights operated by the Airline.
If the Passener does not follow general rules of Passangers transportation, the captain or the Airline representative may take measures required by the situation and which are considered as necessary to prevent improper behavior of the Passenger.
Such measures may include:
- Limitation of the Passenger’s movements in the aircraft cabin
- Disembarkation of the Passenger
- Denial the Passenger in boarding at any destination en route
- Passenger transfer to the local governmental law enforcement authorities
- Administrative and civil measures (bringing to administrative responsibility, starting a legal action to cover expenses)
- Blacklisting the passenger whereupon this Passenger will not be accepted on any flight operated by the Airline from 1 to 10 years.
If the Passenger’s improper behavior caused the Airline to take the relevant measures which brought additional expenses, the expenses should be reimbursed by the Passenger.